- Inigo: You are using Bonetti’s defense against me, uh?
- Man In Black: I thought it fitting, considering the rocky terrain.
- Inigo: Naturally, you must expect me to attack with Capo Ferro.
- Man In Black: Naturally, but I find that Thibault cancels out Capo Ferro, don’t you?
- Inigo: Unless the enemy has studied his Agrippa, which I have! … You are wonderful!
- Man In Black: Thank you. I’ve worked hard to become so.
- Inigo: I admit it, you are better than I am.
- Man In Black: Then why are you smiling?
- Inigo: Because I know something you don’t know.
- Man In Black: And what is that?
- Inigo: I am not left-handed!
- Man In Black: You’re amazing!
- Inigo: I ought to be after twenty years.
- Man In Black: There is something I ought to tell you.
- Inigo: Tell me.
- Man In Black: I’m not left-handed either!
Important Friday Movie Script.